Skip to content
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 tbsp erythritol/monk fruit
- 1 tbsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp natural vanilla powder or extract
- 6 tbsp cacao
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 cup almond butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin filling)
- 1 cup sugar free vegan dark chocolate chips (Lily’s is great.)
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup of Omega3NutraCleanse®
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking tin with parchment paper.
- Place 1 tbsp of stevia, 1 tbsp of erythritol, 1 tbsp of Ceylon cinnamon, 1 tsp of natural vanilla powder or extract, 6 tbsp of cacao, 1 tsp pink salt into a bowl.
- Mix together well and add 1/2c of boiling water until powder fully dissolves into a liquid broth.
- Next add the almond butter and blend well.
- Fold in Omega3NutraCleanse® and then 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips, hemp hearts and coconut.
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl until evenly mixed.
- Spread into the prepared tin and bake for 35 minutes.
- When you remove from the oven, they will be very soft.
- Leave to cool for 20 minutes before removing from the tin and serving.
- Can be stored in the fridge for 1 week of frozen for up to 6 months.