Keto Vegan Chocolate Powdered Donuts
Chocolate Powdered Doughnuts
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch pink salt
- 1 cup tahini
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup erythritol/monk fruit
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and have on hand a coconut oil greased standard donut pan.
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together all of the wet ingredients and keep mixing until everything is totally combined.
- Stir the dry ingredients in until a thick batter forms.
- Let this sit for five minutes so the batter has time to thicken up.
- Evenly distribute batter into the doughnut pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the tops are firm and golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let donuts cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Pour powdered erythritol into a sealed Tupperware container.
- Remove the donuts from the pan.
- One by one add the donuts to the container and shake to coat them in powdered erythritol.