Spicy Sriracha Dressing:
- 1 ½ tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon gluten free tamari
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons toasted (dark) sesame oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 8 ounces extra-firm non-GMO grilled tofu cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large English cucumber, sliced 3/4 inch thick
- 4 cups of arugula or organic spring mix
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cilantro, divided
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- To prepare dressing combine almond butter, tamari, vinegar, sesame oil, black minced garlic, ginger, Sriracha, garlic and pepper into a high speed blender for 1 minute until well combined.
- Stir in Omega3NutraCleanse® and let it stand for 5 minutes as it thickens up.
- To prepare salad combine grilled tofu, cucumber, arugula and cilantro into a large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss until well coated.
- Top with sesame seeds.