Vegan Thai Red Curry
- 4 tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste
- 2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ginger
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced red peppers
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of gluten free tamari or Braggs
- 1/3 cup of Omega3NutraCleanse®
- pink salt
- black pepper
Ingredients for Topping:
- 1 tbsp sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp crushed almonds
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Add all the vegetables and stir fry them over high heat for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In the same saucepan, add the garlic, ginger, onions and red curry paste.
- Sauté the curry paste for 2 minutes to combine it evenly with the oil.
- Add the coconut milk and tamari.
- Stir until the curry paste is nicely dissolved.
- Next add the vegetable stock, pink salt and stir to combine.
- Add back in stir fry vegetables and give the curry a good stir.
- Remove from heat and stir in Omega3NutraCleanse® and let it stand for 5 minutes as it cools down and thickens up.
- Just before serving garnish curry with fresh herbs, crushed almonds and juice of lime.
- Pink salt and black pepper to taste.
12. This will keep in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 3 days.