- ¼ cup of hemp hearts
- ¼ cup of pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup of diced pecans
- 2 tbsp of soaked chia seeds
- ½ cup Omega3NutraCleanse®.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond butter (room temperature)
- 3 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl and stir until completely incorporated.
- Be sure to knead the dough to make sure everything combines together. If the dough is too dry or crumbly to form into balls simply add in an additional tbsp of almond butter until the desired texture is achieved.
- Once the dough can be formed roll into equal-sized balls, about 1 tbsp of dough each.
- Chill for 45 minutes in the fridge until desired firmness is reached and enjoy!