Apple Walnut Cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the wet ingredients.
- Next add in all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts.
- Using your hands, form 16 even balls and place on the baking tray.
- Lightly press each ball with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Can be stored in an airtight container up to 7 days or in the freezer up to 6 months