- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup white onion, finely diced
- 2 cups beets, peeled and shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 cup lentils, cooked
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Omega3NutraCleanse
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix well.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Can store in the fridge up to 5 days or in the freezer up to 6 months.