Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Omega3NutraCleanse
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup granulated sweetener of choice such as erythritol
- 1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine your melted butter and vanilla extract and whisk until glossy.
- Gently add the dry ingredients until combined.
- Fold through the chocolate chunks at the end.
- Evenly distribute the batter amongst the 12 muffin liners.
- Bake the muffins for 25 minutes or until a skewer comes out mostly clean.
- Remove muffins from the oven and let them cool in the tin for 15 minutes before carefully transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.