Leftover Turkey Soup
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 large carrots chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 cups of shredded cabbage
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 teaspoon black cracked pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp of chili flakes
- 8 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 4 cups of shredded leftover turkey
- ½ cup of Omega3NutraCleanse.
- Heat the oil in a large pot and place over medium heat.
- Once hot add the onions, carrots, celery, cabbage, garlic and cook until the vegetables are tender, around 12 minutes.
- Add in the spices, then the broth and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and add the turkey.
- Cook on low for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Omega3NutraCleanse.
- Let it cool down and thicken for 5 minutes.
- Serve with fresh parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice.