Coconut Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower rice
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- pink salt
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
- In a medium-sized pot on medium-low heat stir together cauli-rice, coconut milk, hemp seeds and salt.
- Cover and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the liquid has been absorbed by the hemp seeds and the cauli-rice is tender.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lime juice and then the Omega3NutraCleanse®.
- Let it stand and cool down for 5 minutes before serving as it thickens up.