- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 cup tahini
- ½ cup non-fortified nutritional yeast
- 1/2 c Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 1 tsp pink salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized pan on medium-low heat, cook the cauliflower rice until tender.
- Let cool slightly and mix with the remaining ingredients until a uniform dough forms.
- Divide the dough into two equal portions and roll into rounds about ¼ inch thick.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip carefully and return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
- Your crust is now ready to top.
- Add a tomato or pesto base, sprinkle with vegan shredded cheese and top with sliced vegetables such as onions, peppers, tomatoes, olives, artichokes, spinach and kale.
- Place back in the oven at 350 F for 15 minutes or until crispy and golden browned.