Keto Organic Flax Granola
Keto Flax Granola
- 3 cups walnuts chopped roughly
- 1 cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup keto sugar free maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add all your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add your keto maple syrup and mix until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the granola mixture on the lined tray and spread out in an even layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Granola is done when the edges have gone golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely, before breaking apart into desired size.
- Keto granola should be stored in a sealed container.
- It will keep fresh for up to 1 month. It can also be stored in the freezer to keep for up to 6 months.