- 2 x 455 ml cans peeled, seeded and diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper (stems and seeds removed)
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro (large stems removed)
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp diced mild green chilies
- 1/3 cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
- Add tomatoes, pepper, cilantro, lime, onion, cumin, salt, and garlic to a food processor or blender and pulse to mix. Look for a well-blended but semi-chunky salsa.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed.
- Stir in Omega3NutraCleanse® and let it stand for 5 minutes as it thickens up.
- Store leftovers in a mason jar in the refrigerator up to 1 week.