- 2 packages of extra firm non-GMO tofu
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup of Omega3NutraCleanse®
- no-salt seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Drain tofu and press slightly with napkins or paper towels.
- Cut each tofu block into 12 equal slices.
- Pour nutritional yeast, Omega3NutraCleanse® and no-salt seasoning into a large glass Tupperware container and mix.
- Add in the tofu, secure the lid and SHAKE!
- Lay each slice on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven, at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Do not need to flip the slices during baking. You'll know they are ready when the edges are just starting to get brown and lift off the pan.
- Let the fingers rest for at least 5 minutes before using a spatula to remove.
- Use these tofu fingers just like you would chicken fingers!
- Chop them up and add them to salads, or dip with your favorite no-sugar dips and sauces!