Keto Flax Seed Loaf
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1 cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 1 tbsp hemp oil (Olive oil or avocado oil work too.)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp soaked chia seeds
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350℃ and line a small loaf tin with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the tahini, Omega3NutraCleanse®, hemp oil, baking soda and pink salt.
- Stir well.
- Add in the ¼ c of hot boiling water and mix well to thin out.
- Next add apple cider vinegar, seeds and stir to combine.
- Pour into the prepared tin and top with extra sunflower seeds.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- This loaf is best stored in the fridge up to a week.
- You can freeze up to 6 months.