Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 tbsp erythritol/monk fruit
- 1 tbsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp natural vanilla powder
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 cup room temperature almond butter (Can use any nut or seed butter.)
- 1/3 cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 1 scoop of vanilla vegan protein powder (Vega Sport or Sun Warrior are good Keto options.)
- 1/2 cup sugar free vegan dark chocolate chips (Lily’s is great.)
- 1/4 cup of hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place 1 tbsp of stevia, 1 tbsp of erythritol/monk fruit, 1 tbsp of Ceylon cinnamon, 1 tsp of natural vanilla powder, 1 tsp of pink salt into a bowl.
- Mix together well and add ¼ c of boiling water until powder fully dissolves into a liquid broth.
- Next add the almond butter and blend well.
- Fold in Omega3NutraCleanse® and then vanilla protein powder.
- Once you have a stiff dough gently fold in the chocolate chips, hemp hearts and coconut.
- Knead all ingredients together in a bowl until evenly mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Scoop and roll into bite sized balls. Store in the refrigerator.
- To convert into truffles as an extra treat dip balls into sugar free vegan melted dark chocolate such as Lily’s and place in the freezer for 45 minutes to harden.