Zero Net Carbs Flaxseeds Tortilla Wraps
- 1 cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp madras curry powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion flakes
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl.
- Add in boiling water.
- Stir immediately with a wooden spoon until the meal absorbs all the water and you form a dough.
- Remove the dough ball from the bowl and transfer onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Divide the ball into 4 equal dough balls of the same size.
- Place one of the dough balls onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Place another piece of parchment paper on top to prevent the dough from sticking to the rolling pin.
- Press the dough balls with your hand slightly to flatten and then stick on the top parchment paper.
- Take a round shape like a plate and place it on top of the dough and cut around the edges to make a circle. Remove the left over dough, form a ball, and reuse later for another wrap.
- Remove the plate and flip over the prepared wrap onto a non-stick pan.
- Peel off the last piece of parchment paper and cook.
- If you are not using a non-stick pan, spray some avocado oil before putting the wrap into the pan.
- Warm under high-medium heat and cook for 2 minutes or until the edges gets golden brown.
- Use spatula to flip over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.