Pad Thai Salad
- 1 bag kelp noodles
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- ¼ cup tamari
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup Omega3Nutracleanse
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup almonds, crushed
- pink salt and black pepper to taste
- Soak kelp noodles in warm water.
- In a blender or food processor, combine almond butter, onion, tamari, lime juice, garlic, pepper flakes, Omega3NutraCleanse and process until smooth.
- Drain noodles well, and pour into a large bowl.
- Stir in the sauce and ensure the noodles are evenly coated.
- Garnish with remaining ingredients and combine.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.