Wellness: isn’t is strange how we’re all ready and willing to pay top dollar for our favourite bottle of wine or the sports package on TV or a vacation, but we balk at the price of gym memberships and health food?
Investing in your own health is the best investment you can possibly make; if you’re unwell or your health is chronically compromised, everything else fades away.
So why do we find it so difficult to put our health on a pedestal and prioritize our own wellness? After all, we only get one chance to create the healthy lives we all want—why not do everything we can to tip the odds of that happy, healthy life in our favour?
Here are some ways to ensure a healthy body and mind:
- Sleep: 7-8 hours per night.
- Exercise: At least 30 minutes a day; 5 days a week.
- Eat a plant-based diet: Incorporate lots of nutritious plant foods into your favourite meals!
- Drink water: 8 cups a day, guys
- Stretch: Everyday–motion is lotion.
- Breathe mindfully: Try to be conscious about breath–especially if you’re feeling stressed out.
- Practice what you enjoy: This is important.
- Be grateful: Practicing gratitude every day leads to a happier life experience.
- Say thank you: Because you should. Be thankful.
Don't do these things:
- Stress: Stress leads to inflammation, which is the cornerstone of disease.
- Keep grudges: Because it’s not worth it. Be happy.
- Forget what’s important: Remind yourself of what’s important to you every day.
- Skimp on sleep: Sleep is necessary for cellular repair–it makes us look younger, feel good, and have more energy.
- Eat empty calories: Why eat foods that do nothing to amplify your own wellness, when you can eat foods that your body craves?
- Take your health for granted: Because we only get one body–take care of it.
It’s all about baby steps, right? One way to easily incorporate better health into your life, is to incorporate Omega3NutraCleanse® into your diet.
So try Omega3NutraCleanse® today, and start investing in your health immediately. Your health matters—so improve it.
This article was published by O3NC in B.C, Canada.