Part 1 - Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- ¼ cup Omega3Nutracleanse
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine everything in a mason jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake well to combine.
- Store in the fridge up to 1 month.
Part 2 - Apple Cider Vinegar Coleslaw
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 4 cups purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients into a in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Chill for at least 20 minutes, season to taste and garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge up to 3 days in an air tight container.