¾ cup gluten-free steel cut oats
¼ cup O3NC
2 free-range eggs
1 small beet; cooked and chopped
2 tsp. cinnamon
2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients in blender, and purée until smooth.
- Spoon batter onto hot griddle.
- Once tops look bubbly and edges are starting to dry out slightly, flip.
- Flip once tops of cakes bubble.
- When other side is done, remove from heat, allow to cool until just warm, and serve with fresh berries and pure maple syrup.