- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup Omega3NutraCleanse
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Using your hands, form 6 patties.
- Add oil to a non-stick pan and place over medium heat.
- Once hot, add patties to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to five days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.