1 head of cauliflower
¾ c O3NC
½ c flour of choice or almond meal
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
½ tsp ground pepper
1 tsp cumin
1 c water
1 c milk or nut milk
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or lightly grease with coconut oil to prevent flowerets from sticking to the pan.
- Clean and cut cauliflower, set aside.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together well in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix milk and water together then add to dry ingredients. You have to work quickly to mix the batter well and coat the cauliflower. Start by taking a hand full at a time and work the batter onto the cauliflower chunks. You may need to add more liquid to the mixture as you go.
- Spread the battered cauliflower onto the prepared pan and place in hot oven.
- Bake for 15 min and check consistency of your cauliflower with a fork. They should remain solid but soft enough to push a fork into.
- To season or dress your wings remove from oven. Drizzle hot sauce, or any favourite wing topping including dry rub, then return to the oven for a few more min before serving.