3 ripe bananas
2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
½ cup Omega 3 Nutracleanse
¼ cup almond butter
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
½ cup dark chocolate chips
¼ cup chia seeds
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl, and then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Let batter stand for about 10 minutes (this is important—it’s how the batter thickens up).
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet, and flatten slightly with a fork. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool completely, and then enjoy!
This article was published by O3NC in B.C, Canada.