- 1/2cupprotein powder (28g)
- 2/3cupnut butter of choice, or allergy friendly sub
- 3ozchocolate chips (I like to melt them with 4 tsp oil for a smoother sauce)
- 1/3cup pea protein powder
- 1cup almond butter room temperature
- 1/3 cuperythritol other sugar free granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1/3 cupOmega3NutraCleanse
- 1 cup Lily’s sugar free vegan dark chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients except the chocolate chips to form a soft dough.
- Roll into balls and freeze for 15 minutes.
- For the chocolate melt 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Dip each ball into the melted chocolate, then place on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze to set for 25 minutes.