- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups mushrooms chopped finely
- 1 yellow onion diced finely
- 4 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon dried or fresh thyme
- 3 cups vegetable or mushroom broth
- 4 tablespoons gluten free tamari
- ½ cup Omega3NutraCleanse
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a pan over medium heat, heat up the oil.
- Add in the chopped mushrooms, onions, minced garlic, thyme, tamari and cook for about 12 minutes.
- Add in the broth and allow everything to simmer until thickened.
- Stir occasionally for about 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Omega3NutraCleanse.
- Let it cool completely, then add salt and ground black pepper to taste.