Green Pea Mint Soup
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
- ½ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 6 cups frozen peas
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Omega3NutraCleanse
- To start add a splash of vegetable broth to a large pot.
- Add in the onion and garlic, then sauté over medium heat about 5 minutes.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients except Omega3NutraCleanse, then cover the pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling reduce the heat to low while you let the soup simmer for 15 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the soup to a blender (or use an immersion blender) and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat and gently stir in Omega3NutraCleanse.
- Let it stand for 5 minutes as it thickens up and garnish with fresh mint.
- Leftovers will last in the fridge for up to one week and can be frozen up to 6 months.