- 1/3 cup Omega3NutraCleanse
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled
- 1 white onion, peeled
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic onion powder
- avocado oil, for frying
- Whisk together Omega3NutraCleanse and water and allow to thicken while preparing other ingredients.
- In the meantime grate potatoes and onion using a food processor or grate potatoes by hand and finely dice onion.
- Using a clean kitchen towel or a nut milk bag wring out excess moisture from the potatoes and onions.
- Stir all ingredients into shredded potatoes and onion until just combined.
- In a skillet over medium heat about 1/4” oil drop the batter 3 tablespoons at a time into the oil.
- Flatten with a spatula and cook until brown and crispy, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Transfer latkes to a plate lined with a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt while still warm.
- Serve with sour cream or applesauce.