- 4 cod filets, 6 oz each
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Omega3NutraCleanse
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Cover a baking tray with parchment paper and pre-heat to 350 F.
- Place defrosted Cod Fillets on the baking tray.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover the Cod Fillets with the herb seasoning and place into the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the fish is cooked through and flakes.