- 4 cups cranberries fresh or frozen
- 4 tbsp orange zest
- ½ cup water
- 4 tablespoons inulin
- 1 tbsp Ceylon cinnamon
- ½ cup Omega3NutraCleanse
- In a small saucepan add the cranberries, orange zest, water and place over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Once it starts to boil, reduce the heat and let the mixture simmer for 5-6 minutes and then stir in the inulin.
- Remove saucepan from the heat and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Next stir in the Omega3NutraCleanse and then let the sauce cool completely.
- Once cool, transfer into a sterilized jar.
- Leftovers can be enjoyed in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer up to 6 months.