1½ cups roasted hazelnuts
1 cup dates or date paste, soaked in warm water to soften
2 tbsp. O3NC
2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
¼ tsp. sea salt
½ cup chocolate chips
¼ cup whole raw almonds
- In a high powered blender or food processor, add 1 cup hazelnuts, dates, Omega3NutraCleanse®, coconut oil, and salt and blend until smooth.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Roll 1 tsp. of date hazelnut mixture into little balls, sticking a whole almond in the middle.
- Crush the remaining ½ cup of hazelnuts in a blender or by bashing them in a bag with a rolling pin.
- Place the balls into the melted chocolate and push around with a spoon until fully coated.
- Roll in the remaining crushed hazelnuts and place on a parchment lined baking sheet or plate.
- Place them in the freezer to set for an hour.
- When you’re finished you should have around 20 Ferrero Rochers to share with your friends!
Original recipe from Naked Cuisine