- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 4 green onions, roughly chopped
- 2 chili peppers, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup tamari sauce
- 2/3 c apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 tablespoon allspice, ground
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg, ground
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 2 pounds free range chicken thigh drumsticks
- In a high speed blender blend all the ingredients except Omega3NutraCleanse®
and the chicken.
- Pour marinade into a deep casserole dish and gently stir in Omega3NutraCleanse.
- Add chicken and toss to coat with marinade.
- Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for 2 hours or longer.
- Preheat oven to 375F and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until chicken is done near bone.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before you serve.