2 cups Omega 3 Nutracleanse
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
3 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
3/4 cup orange juice
1/2 cup sugar (or 1/4 cup honey as substitute)
3 eggs (or 3 egg whites for a lower fat version)
1 whole washed orange including peel, quartered and seeded
1 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl.
- In blender combine next 5 ingredients, blend on high for approx. 20 seconds.
- Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and combine.
- Add dried cranberries, spoon into lightly sprayed muffin tray.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (375 if using the honey substitute version) for approx. 25 minutes or until slightly browned.