Moroccan Lamb Meatballs
- 650 g ground lamb
- small red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin oil olive
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/3 C Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Place all ingredients in the order listed into a large bowl and mix well.
- Measure out 1 heaped tablespoon, then roll into 24 balls.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add half the meatballs and cook for 8 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Transfer to a large plate, then cook the remaining meatballs.
- Serves well with a quinoa salad or pita pocket with fresh greens, sliced tomatoes and drizzled in mint tzatziki.