1 ½ C Oat Flour
½ C Omega3NutraCleanse
2 tsp Baking powder
Dash of Cinnamon
1 C Non-dairy milk, (oat, coconut or nut milk)
¼ C Melted Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Blend your oat meal in a blender to make oat flour. Pour into a bowl and add the remainder of the dry ingredients, O3NC baking powder and cinnamon.
- Melt the coconut oil in a skillet or in microwave until completely dissolved, remove from heat and whisk in the milk, syrup and vanilla.
- Mix wet with dry, stirring to blend mixtures.
- Grease waffle iron with coconut oil and add ¼-1/2 cup mixture to the iron, depending on waffle maker size.
- Enjoy with favorite toppings