¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
¼ cup Omega 3 Nutracleanse
2 tbsp. hemp hearts
¼ cup dried dates
1 tsp. ground flax seed
1 ½ cups water
Pumpkin and sunflower seeds to garnish
- Throw the first six ingredients into a small stainless steel pot and combine.
- Add water to just cover the oat mixture (about 1 ½ cups).
- Cook on low-medium heat until water is absorbed; about 5 minutes. (Stir a few times throughout.)
- Remove from stove and scoop into two bowls.
- Garnish with pumpkin and sunflower seeds.