Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Squares
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter or nut/seed butter of choice
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup Omega3NutraCleanse
- 2 1/2 cups crispy brown rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips of choice
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Place a medium pot over low heat and add in peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in Omega3NutraCleanse.
- Next add in the crispy brown rice cereal and stir until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan and use a spatula to flatten the top so it is even.
- Next make the chocolate topping by adding chocolate to a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 80 seconds until chocolate is completely melted. You can also melt the chocolate in a small saucepan over very low heat if you prefer.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the bars and tilt your pan to spread out the chocolate evenly.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator to set for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 16 bars and enjoy!