- 5 cups pecans halves
- 1/3 cup Omega3NutraCleanse
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup Swerve brown sugar or brown sugar of choice.
- 1 tbsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp allspice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Preheat oven to 250 F degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the Omega3NutraClease with water and set aside for 10 min.
- In a medium bowl combine the brown sugar, spices, salt and mix well.
- Add the pecans to the Omega3Nutracleanse mixture and stir until the pecans are evenly coated.
- Pour the spice mixture over the nuts and continue stirring until they are well coated.
- Spread the nuts in a thin layer over a parchment lined baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for one hour, stirring every 15 mins.
- Remove from the oven and allow to fully cool, at least 20 minutes.
- Great as gifts in festive mason jars or serve at holiday parties!