2/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
½ cup sugar
½ cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
2 tbsp. all purpose flour
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp. ground allspice
1/8 tsp. ground cloves
1/8 tsp. ground ginger
2 cups canned pumpkin puree
2 tbsp. light molasses
3 large eggs
1 cup whipping cream
1 purchased frozen 9-inch pie crust
- Place baking sheet in oven and preheat to 450°F.
- Whisk first 8 ingredients together in large bowl to blend.
- Whisk in pumpkin, molasses and eggs, then cream.
- Pour mixture into frozen crust.
- Place pie on preheated baking sheet in oven. Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325°F and bake until sides puff and center is just set, about 40 minutes.
(Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.) Serve at room temperature.