Tuna Avocado Salad
- 2 cans of wild tuna, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 celery rib, peeled and diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, sliced
- 2 tbsp green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup Omega3NutraCleanse
- pink salt and black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mash well with a fork.
- Be sure to break up large chucks of tuna so it’s well combined.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce or your favorite toast or wrap.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.