- 1 liter coconut cream or heavy cream, chilled
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder of choice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 1 cup strawberries, washed and sliced
- Place a large, deep loaf pan in the freezer for a few hours.
- In a high-speed blender add your cream and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add your protein powder, granulated sweetener and blend until it’s thick and creamy.
- Transfer ice cream to the frozen loaf pan and gently stir in Omega3NutraCleanse®.
- Place in the freezer for 80 minutes.
- To ensure it doesn't become too icy, lightly mix your ice cream every 20 minutes.
- Thaw for 10 minutes before eating.
- Lightly wet an ice cream scoop before scooping the ice cream into a bowl.
- To enjoy it soft serve style, let it thaw to desired texture.
- Top with strawberries for an extra treat!