1¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
1 large banana, mashed
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tbsp. O3NC
3 tbsp. water
1 cup quinoa flour
1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1 tsp. aluminum-free baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. coconut oil
½ cup banana slices
¼ cup chopped walnuts
2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Whisk together non-dairy milk, mashed banana, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Combine O3NC and water in small bowl to make your flax eggs, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Stir the O3NC mixture once more, then add to the wet mixture.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet, and mix until just combined.
- Melt coconut oil in a non-stick pan (I use ceramic) over medium heat.
- Add about a half cup of the batter into the pan.
- Flip once bubbles have formed and popped (approximately 2–3 minutes per side).
- Top with fresh banana, walnuts, and syrup.