Organic Ingredients for the Ricotta Cheese:
- 375 g soft tofu
- 2 cups organic cauliflower, steamed and drained
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Omega3NutraCleanse
Organic Ingredients for the Lasagna:
- 4 large zucchinis
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- ½ cup fresh basil, shredded
- fresh parsley to garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep the ricotta cheese by blending all the ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is looking creamy.
- Slice each zucchini into thick noodle slices, 1/3 of a centimeter in width.
- Spread 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce on the bottom of your baking pan.
- Lay the noodles on the bottom of the pan and start layering the lasagna.
- First put a layer of ½ cup of sauce and then a ½ cup of ricotta cheese.
- Then add a generous layer of spinach and sprinkle the top with basil.
- Repeat the layering process until you have a top layer of sauce and cheese.
- Bake the lasagna covered for 30-minutes.
- Take the cover off and cook for another 15-minutes so that it gets crispy.
- Let the lasagna cool and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days and in the freezer for up to 6 months.